- "Do more than just dream, join the MSU team" - MSU Slogan
- "MSU was sponsored by Ecolegal"- Sponsor
- "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein
Halliburton (Trinidad) is having an internship programme for final year students (graduates of this year) who have knowledge in Supply Chain Management and Health and Safety.
Currently, there are 3 internship opportunities available:
- 2 interns in Supply Chain Management or related areas
- 1 intern in their Health and Safety Department
Duration: 6 months
Student eligibility: a minimum GPA of 3.0 and above or Lower Second Class Honours (if there are no applicants meeting the prior requirement).
If anyone is interested, please send the following to Shalini Ramdeo at email@example.com:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript
Documents must be submitted by Wednesday 1st May.
If you have any students from your classes who would be a suitable candidate(s), please send their names along with the documents above.
Are you a final year student in line to graduate in 2019? Did you pursue a minor in Human Resource Management? Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited is recruiting for a Human Resources Intern.
Possess a minimum GPA of 3.5 and above
In line to graduate in 2019 from University or graduated previously
Completed a minor in Human Resource Management (declared or undeclared)/ BSc in Human Resource Management
- Cover Letter
- UWI Unofficial Transcript
Address to: Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited
PPGPL Administrative Office, Rivulet Road, Couva.
Submit via email to Shalini.Ramdeo@sta.uwi.edu
Submission Deadline: Sunday 9th June, 2019